Hello pretty people,
I hope you have a nice weekend planned. Mine will be filled with studying for the midterms, drinking the coffee and doing the laundry. BUT, I may try to sneak in some fall shoe shopping festivities at some point. Here are some things for you to enjoy from across the interwebzzzz:
- You MUST watch this! Miranda July is the best.
- If you have the time, try out this adorable candy corn manicure.
- Check out this cool new video interview project in Vancouver called Design Lives.
- Beautiful, simple jewellery at Minco.
- I’m adding Vancouver based writer Zsuzsi Gartner’s new book “Better Living Through Plastic Explosives” to my reading list.
- A great blog dedicated to stationary design.
- Quite possibly the prettiest pictures online.
- 25 ways to wear a scarf in under 5 minutes!
- Try out this awesome colour palette generator.
- Amazing Halloween decor, as per usual, over at Shutterbean.